Completing your ballot
1. Examine the ballot(s). Locate the candidates for each office and the YES or NO choice for each measure.
2. Following the instructions on the ballot, mark the oval next to the candidate or response of your choice for each office or measure.USE A #2 PENCIL OR PEN. Fill in the oval completely.
3. To vote for a candidate whose name is not on the ballot, mark the oval next to the space provided on the ballot and write in the full name of the candidate.
1. Place only YOUR voted ballot in the ballot secrecy envelope and seal the envelope.
2. Place the sealed secrecy envelope in the return envelope and seal the return envelope.
3. SIGN the voter's statement on the back of the return envelope. Your ballot will NOT be counted if the envelope is not SIGNED.
4. Mail or deliver (drop box info) the signed and sealed return envelope as soon as possible.
5. Your voted ballot must be received by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day or it will not be counted.
If you have not already submitted your voted ballot, you may request a replacement ballot. Should you make a mistake, lose your ballot or your ballot is damaged, complete and mail:
Replacement Ballot Request Form
Replacement Ballots will be mailed no later than 5 days before the day of the election. Otherwise you will need to contact Columbia County Elections and pick it up in person.
If you have not received a ballot, please contact Columbia County Elections to verify your registration information before requesting a ballot replacement.
Columbia County Dropsites. (Countywide Elections- smaller elections will vary)
State of Oregon Drop Box Locator