WHO CAN REGISTER TO VOTE
You can register to vote if you can answer yes to the following:
- Are you a resident of Oregon?
- Are you a US citizen?
- Are you are at least 17 years old?
REGISTER TO VOTE- DIFFERENT METHODS
Print and Mail-
at Columbia County elections -or-
at any county elections office or at a designated state agency, including the Department of Motor Vehicles and some public assistance agencies
BE SURE TO UPDATE YOUR REGISTRATION
You can use any of the methods of registering to vote to update your registration. Ballots cannot be forwarded by the postal service, so your information must remain current to ensure you receive a ballot. You should update your registration whenever you do any of the following:
- Change your home address
- Change your mailing address (in particular but not specifically a change to and from a PO Box)
- Change your name
- Want to change your political party
- Will be away from home on election day (dependent on situation, also see ABSENTEE VOTING)