Many of the following links for publications and forms will direct you to the Oregon Department of Revenue site in order to ensure you have the most up-to-date versions. If the link has been broken, please contact us and we will correct it.
Business Personal Property
- Personal Property Valuation Guidelines, 150-303-441
- Confidential Personal Property Return, 150-553-004
- Personal Property Assessment and Taxation, 150-303-661
- Environmentally Sensitive Logging Equipment Qualifications, 150-310-026
- Fixed Load Vehicle Manual, 150-430-400
- Petition for Waiver of Late Filing Penalty, 150-303-066
- Disabled Veteran or Surviving Spouse Exemption Claim
- Oregon Active Military Service Members Exemption Claim
- For Property Leased by an Exempt Body to Another Exempt Body
- For Lease or Lease-Purchase Property Owned by a Taxable Owner and Leased to an Exempt Public Body, Institution, or Organization
- Property Owned by Specified Institutions and Organizations
- Enterprise Zone Forms
- Application for Cancellation of Assessment on Commercial Facilities Under Construction
- Environmentally Sensitive Logging Equipment Qualifications
Manufactured Structure Ownership/Situs Changes
As of January 27, 2017, the Columbia County Assessor's Office is no longer authorized to process applications for manufactured home ownership or situs changes, however, we will provide certification that taxes have been paid. The Building Codes Division (BCD) of the Oregon Department of Business and Consumer Services (DCBS) has launched their new online software system, and will be responsible for processing applications. Please visit mhods.oregon.gov for more information.
Forms can be downloaded from BCD.